Highlights: Sustainable Transportation
- The Gator Pass provides students with unlimited Muni rides and a 50% reduction in BART fares for trips starting and ending at the Daly City Station.
- Our Transportation Demand Management (TDM) Plan guides our efforts to shift towards sustainable transportation. Click here to read the latest TDM Plan.
- The TDM Committee, co-chaired by the Office of Sustainability and University Police Department, oversees the implementation of transportation projects.
- Bikeshare and shared scooters are available around campus and throughout the City of San Francisco.
- We conduct detailed Campus Transportation Surveys every 3 years.
- SF State's facilities fleet was transitioned to primarily electric vehicles in 2018.
AASHE STARS Score
SF State's high score in the Transportation category reflects our longstanding commitment to transit and collaboration with local transit agencies. SF State has room for improvement in promoting commuter programs and improving non-driving commuting among staff and faculty.
|Campus Fleet (OP 15)||Complete||0.59 / 1.00|
|Commute Modal Split (OP 16)||Complete||3.62 / 5.00|
|Support for Sustainable Transportation (OP 17)||Complete||1.00 / 1.00|